The role is office based in Bradford office.
Main Role and Responsibilities
Working in a small team, this position reports to the Division Manager of the New Lifts Distribution Team and takes in the following duties and tasks:
• Processing purchase orders, entering them onto the Sage accounts system.
• Generate Order confirmations.
• Generate pro-formas/invoices.
• Liaise with several European based suppliers and our preferred hauliers to arrange collection and delivery of lift packages into our Bradford warehouse.
• Liaise with customers and our preferred hauliers to arrange delivery of lift packages to sites in UK and Republic of Ireland.
• Schedule both in-house and subcontractor installation teams to carry out lift installations and update the installation planner as required.
• Collate the required installation pack documents for installation teams.
• Issue Declaration of Incorporation (or Declaration of Conformity) to customer on completion of manufacture (or Completion of Installation).
• Checking installation invoices before passing for payment.
• General administration for delivery and installation processes.
Perform other duties deemed necessary including:
• Assisting with administration to generate written quotations based on information from the sales team.
• Answering inbound calls on the telephone system as required.
• Invoicing for other departments.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
• Experience with MS Office suite (Particularly Word, Excel and Access)
• Experience with Sage (Or similar Financial software)