1) Promoter: Shorts Industries Ltd (Shorts), 6 Station Road, Bradford BD1 4SF.
2) Shorts Find Santa Prize Draw (Prize Draw) is open to people aged 18 and over who are employees of Lift Installation or Service companies, self-employed Lift Engineers or Lift Consultants based within the UK and Ireland only (Players). Employees of Lift Companies based outside the UK and Ireland are not eligible to enter.
3) Shorts reserves the right to verify the identity of players in relation to eligibility criteria as outlined in paragraph 2 above.
4) Players must complete the registration process via our sign up page (www.shorts-lifts.co.uk/findsanta) before being eligible to play.
5) Employees or agencies of Shorts or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
6) All Players entered into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
8) To enter each daily Prize Draw Players must complete the entry process by finding the Entry Link (Santa) hidden within www.shorts-lifts.co.uk. Clues to Santa’s location can be found within Shorts’ Advent Calendar and will be published daily on other Social Media channels. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Shorts Find Santa Prize Draw Request” in the subject line.
9) Shorts Advent Calendars are only available to those that register for the event, while promotional stocks last and are limited to one per person.
10) Only one entry per person per day of the Prize Draw will be accepted. The use of multiple identities email addresses; or entries on behalf of another person are not permitted and may result in your exclusion from the Prize Draw.
11) Entries for the Grand Prize can be accumulated by:
i) Submitting an entry every day but this is limited to one entry per day per person.
ii) Sharing your Find Santa ID Code with a colleague who registers to play and provides your Find Santa ID. Find Santa ID must be provided at the registration time and cannot be added retrospectively.
12) Shorts accepts no responsibility for lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete entries that cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Shorts.
13) The opening and closing times of each day of the Prize Draw is 08:30 to 15:00 GMT between Monday 5th December and Friday 16th December 2022 (weekdays only). Entries received outside this time period will not be accepted.
14) Winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random process. The draw will take place each day between 15:00 and 17:00.
15) Shorts accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
16) Winner(s) will be notified by email each day of the Prize Draw by 17:00 and must have provided a valid postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Shorts within 7 days of being notified, then the prize will be forfeited, and Shorts shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Shorts shall be entitled to select another winner.
17) Prizes will be sent to the winner by post, courier or email (where applicable).
18) Winners names and location will be published on our website throughout the Prize Draw at www.shorts-lifts.co.uk/find-santa-2022-winners.
19) The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash. Prize Breakdown:
i) £250 Gift Voucher (x1 winner)
ii) Elegance Sparkling Hamper (x5 winners)
iii) Velvetiser (x2 winners)
iv) The Classic Christmas Sleekster (x4 winners)
v) Reindeer Antlers with Rings Christmas Game (x25 winners)
vi) Oodie (x2 winners)
vii) Pass the Sprout Game(x20 winners)
viii) Cadbury’s Heroes (600g) or Celebrations (650g) Tub (x50 winners)
ix) Inflatable Santa Suits (x10 winners)
x) Selection Box (x50 winners)
20) Shorts retains the right to substitute any prize with another of similar value if the original prize offered is unavailable.
21) Winners will be required to participate in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and winners shall participate on Shorts’ reasonable request. Winners consents to the use by Shorts both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s words, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and video, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Shorts) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
22) Shorts accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you due to entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Shorts further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Shorts for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
23) Shorts reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Shorts in all matters under its control is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
24) Shorts shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
25) The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw will submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.